Saturday, October 11, 2008

Woo Hoo!!

So...after many attempts at trying to create a blog, I have finally figured it out. Computers make me feel like such an idiot sometimes! I'm not exactly positive of what to write in it, but I'm sure I'll get the gist of it as I go along so hang with me. I've found that these things take quite a bit of time to put together, but I promise I'll work hard on it so all of our family and friends can see new pictures of our kids and read about what is going on in our life. One day, when I figure it out, everyone who reads our blog will get to listen to music to make it more interesting, but I'm hoping that the stories and pictures will be enough to keep everyone entertained! Anyway...it's time to put pictures in and maybe I'll work on that music thing. Hope you enjoy what you see so far and come back often for updates!

Enjoy your day!!!

2 comments:

the little Vinings ; ) said...

This is sooo cute! You did such a great job on your whole blog! I love it... and with time, they do go much faster... I promise! I love all the little widgets you added, and I love your slide shows too! Your kids are sooo cute!

the little Vinings ; ) said...

Ohh, one more thing... if you go into your settings, then comments, then click on "pop up window" under the comment form placement... it will make a pop up window come up for your comments rather than redirecting you to a whole new page for comments. This just makes it easier for you veiwers to get back and forth in your site and make their comments... just a little suggestion to make it easier.

I love this, and it is sooo cute and so much fun as you keep making posts!