Friday, October 17, 2008

Playtime!!!

Anthony, Abigail, and Ivan got this swingset from Daniel, me, and my mom for their birthdays. It took Daniel and I (mostly Daniel) somewhere about 24 hours to put it all together. The kids absolutely love playing on it together. Daniel and I even ventured up there with them after it was finished and had a pretty good time! Ivan climbs up the ladder all by himself and it scares the crap out of me, but he has to grow up sometime! Anthony has learned how to swing himself and he loves getting underdogs. Abigail, on the other hand, is content with swinging slowly on her belly. And it's really funny because Ivan goes to the little window in the fort and yells out of it like a bird. He goes "Ca-CAAAW!!!" It's great to watch them play together because they get along so well; I just can't believe they are going to be 2, 3, and 4 soon!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

the little Vinings ; ) said...

SOOO CUTE! Ohh, they look like they are in heaven playing on that super fun mre swing set! Now I want one... just to have as much fun as they are!

Ohh, and I love the little new things you've added to the blog since the last time I looked!