Sunday, November 23, 2008

What's New With Us...

Things have been just a bit chaotic around here lately, but then again, when aren't they?? I've started working at a day care center a couple of weeks ago and have to be gone by 6 am with all three kids. Anthony and Abigail go to day care where I work, but are in the infant and toddler building and Ivan will be moved there in December when his spot opens up. I work with school-aged kids, so it's not too bad. I have really enjoy working at the center and really hope it helps our family rather than hindering it. The kids love going to "school", too.

Daniel has been working a lot, as usual, and will be transfering to another squadron in December. He went to Ohio for a hunting trip the first week of November and had a great time. He killed a 10 point and was very please with himself. He went out yesterday afternoon to hunt and brought home a 4 point. There is a black bear roaming the woods where he hunts and is hoping to get a good shot at that as well, so we'll see what happens!

We are looking forward to going to Thanksgiving next week to spend the day with our family in Boone. The kids love going up there to see the mountains and go on golf cart rides with their grandparents and Aunt Nicole.

Hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving!
Photobucket

1 comment:

the little Vinings ; ) said...

I've been worried about you and thinking about you a lot lately. I am glad to hear that all is well, and that you all are going to be with family for the holidays! Tell Daniel that I am so happy for his 10 pt!!! That's awesome! Love the new pics on the blog, and I know you are crazy busy, but call me if you get the chance!