Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's Been Awhile...

So it's been just a few months since my last post :) I have no explanation for why, it just hasn't been at the top of my To Do list! We are all doing well, though. We put our home up for sale and four days later we had a contract on it and we closed toda and we've been really busy trying to find somewhere to live. We were going to rent, then we were going to buy, then we were going to build, and finally we decided to rent until we figure out if we're going to be here for awhile. We found a house out in the country and we move in, hopefully, on Friday! We closed on our home today and it was sad to walk out of it and drive away for the last time, but it's done and there's no going back! I never realized selling a home could be so stressful!! Other than that, the kids have been growing like weeds and learning so many new things. Ivan turned two on April 2nd and he learned how to ride his bike about 2 weeks before that. It was so exciting!! I walked out the back slider and he was riding around on the patio. I had been trying to teach him earlier that day, but I did realize he had caught on so quickly. Abigail has learned her ABCs and can almost count to 20. She counts her "pretty nails" on her fingers and toes. It's so cute to watch her do it and she is turning into such a girly girl. She freaks out if she sees a bug and then she tells me to get it. Today Anthony said "I'm three right now, but I'm turning into four on my birthday!" and he held up three finger on each hand. So he started to count the fingers he was holding up and then he said "Three fingers right here and three fingers right here is six fingers." I just can't believe how big they are getting.

No comments: