Monday, December 1, 2008

Well, our plans for Thanksgiving changed quite a bit because all three of the kids were sick, so we decided last minute to stay here and not go to Boone. We were really bummed, but the trip itself would have been miserable for the kids and I didn't want to take our sickness up there and chance everyone else getting sick! We are looking forward to a hopefully healthy and happy Christmas with our family this year. I did not go shopping on black Friday because I do not handle arrogant people very well and I have always come across at least a handful of them while shopping the day after Thanksgiving. And the fact that the majority of people would be willing to physically fight me at 5:oo in the morning over a toy is just ridiculous, so I stay home in my PJs and do my shopping online if need be :)

We will be getting our Christmas tree in about a week and I can't wait!!!! After it's decorated and everything then I'll post pictures! I love the spirit of Christmas, but I can't remember a December while growing up where it was 60 degrees outside! It's nice not having to worry about scraping cars off before work in the morning, but gosh I miss rolling in the snow sometimes :)

No comments: